Storage for Businesses
At Life Storage, we offer several options for business storage. Businesses change, grow & evolve - we understand! We can help businesses grow with low-cost commercial storage rental, or provide more comprehensive solutions for larger businesses.
Rent Business Storage
Have a growing business that needs some extra storage space? We offer flexible storage unit sizes and terms that are great for business use.Find Storage
Rent Office & Retail Space
Need a place to do business? At select Life Storage locations, businesses can rent office space, small warehouses, or retail space at a very competitive rate.Find Office Space
Life Storage has the most advanced platform in the industry for national storage accounts. Rent at multiple locations quickly and manage them under one account.Find Out More
Storage for Small Business
Life Storage has the perfect solution for your business, non-profit, or community organization whether your commercial storage space needs are large or small. Our storage units are a great value for storing business files, extra product inventory, equipment, vehicles and more.
Pay only for the storage space that you need, and there is no long-term commitment; all of our storage unit rentals are month to month.
- Lower Cost Per Square Foot — Lower than than most commercial real estate and month-to-month storage rentals mean no 6-month to 1-year lease like commercial real estate.
- Climate Controlled Storage — Help protect your valuable business documents, records, inventory and furniture in a storage unit with temperature and/or humidity control.
- Drive-Up Storage Units — Many Life Storage locations offer drive-up storage units to make loading and unloading your items easier, cutting the time employees spend at your storage unit.
- Storage Space Security — Life Storage uses digital surveillance equipment and key coded entry/access systems to help secure your company property while it's stored at our storage facility.
- Convenient Access — Our hours typically go beyond traditional 9-5 business hours and many locations offer 24-hour access to business storage units.
- Delivery and Package Acceptance — As a business customer, you can have inventory and other items shipped directly to your storage facility via UPS and FedEx (Delivery of US mail is only available with rental of a mailbox). With permission to access your storage unit, our professionals can sign for your delivery so an employee need not be there when it arrives.
- Boxes & Moving Supplies — Find everything you need for packing and moving your company documents, files, inventory and more at your Life Storage self storage facility. Easy and convenient.
Enter your city or zip to find a location in your area & see how we can help your commercial storage needs.
You can also visit any one of our professional storage consultants at a Life Storage location or call 800-800-3456. We’ll help you determine the best size for your business.
Office Space, Retail Space, & Warehouses for Rent
Many Life Storage locations offer retail and business offices for rent. Plus, many offer connected warehouses with bay doors for your commercial storage needs.
Life Storage office and retail space advantages include:
- Efficiencies that most commercial properties don't have, allowing us to offer lower rents than the market average for office and retail spaces.
- The flexibility of renting additional storage on our properties as you need it.
- Ideal for small business start-ups, expanding your office locations, and operating from high-profile retail locations.
If your company uses more than 25 storage facilities and storage units in the US, you really need to check out our Warehouse Anywhere solution! Our national storage clients utilize this tremendous platform to source and manage multiple storage units and the inventory they keep around the country.
Warehouse Anywhere offers two unique services to our clients:
- Storage Management - The Warehouse Anywhere platform makes finding and managing multiple storage units a snap. Our account team can secure a new storage unit for your company within just a few hours. You’ll be able to monitor and manage your storage units through an online account portal, where you can request changes to access privileges, set expense codes and notes, request new spaces and vacate existing ones. Best of all, you pay one invoice which consolidates all of your spaces.
- Inventory Management - Thanks to proprietary scanning and monitoring technology, Warehouse Anywhere can give you complete visibility on the products and assets you store. Normally the duty of large third-party logistics companies, the Inventory Management solution allows you to forward deploy your inventory close to where you do business, without losing the transparency and auditing capabilities offered by 3PL. You can even control access with our mobile app and a unique Bluetooth enabled lock.