Life Storage offers storage for recreational vehicles – both Class A and Class B RVs – depending on the size of the parking space.
- At most locations, RV storage is limited to outdoor covered or uncovered parking.
- Some Life Storage facilities may offer indoor areas large enough for an RV - check for availability.
- In all cases, our professional storage consultants can help determine the best storage space for your RV.
10' x 26' Outdoor
Space 30' long, but only available for 26' class B recreational vehicles.Find an RV Storage Facility
10' x 30' Outdoor
Long enough space for class A RVs or long boats and trailers.Find an RV Vehicle Storage Facility
Before you choose your space:
Measure your vehicle before selecting a storage space! Note that the vehicle you wish to store must meet the following requirements:
- Vehicle must be in running condition or on a trailer.
- You must show registration and/or title.
- In some states, vehicle storage is taxed at a different rate. The tax charges will be included and shown in the storage cost estimates.