- Our traditional storage spaces of 10 feet deep or more — with a full size garage-style door — will accommodate your motorcycle storage needs.
- Be sure to measure your motorcycle to ensure it fits into the storage unit size you choose.
- And be sure to select an indoor storage unit that has outside access to drive your motorcycle inside.
- Outdoor parking spaces at most Life Storage locations can also meet your motorcycle storage needs.
- Outdoor parking spaces are generally 20 feet in length.
5' x 10' Indoor
Motorcycle storage in an indoor storage unit. Make sure the 5'x10' space you choose has outdoor access, allowing you to drive your motorcycle inside.
15' (or larger) Parking Space
All outdoor parking spaces at Life Storage self storage facilities can accommodate your motorcycle storage needs.
Before you choose your space:
Measure your vehicle before selecting a storage space! Note that the vehicle you wish to store must meet the following requirements:
- Vehicle must be in running condition or on a trailer.
- You must show registration and/or title.
- In some states, vehicle storage is taxed at a different rate. The tax charges will be included and shown in the storage cost estimates.