- Our traditional storage spaces of 10 feet deep or more — with a full size garage-style door — will accommodate your motorcycle storage needs.
- Be sure to measure your motorcycle to ensure it fits into the storage unit size you choose.
- And be sure to select an indoor storage unit that has outside access to drive your motorcycle inside.
- Outdoor parking spaces at most Life Storage locations can also meet your motorcycle storage needs.
- Outdoor parking spaces are generally 20 feet in length.
5' x 10' Indoor
Motorcycle storage in an indoor storage unit. Make sure the 5'x10' space you choose has outdoor access, allowing you to drive your motorcycle inside.Find A Vehicle Storage Facility
15' (or larger) Parking Space
All outdoor parking spaces at Life Storage self storage facilities can accommodate your motorcycle storage needs.Find A Vehicle Storage Facility
Before you choose your space:
Measure your vehicle before selecting a storage space! Note that the vehicle you wish to store must meet the following requirements:
- Vehicle must be in running condition or on a trailer.
- You must show registration and/or title.
- In some states, vehicle storage is taxed at a different rate. The tax charges will be included and shown in the storage cost estimates.