Climate Controlled Storage Units
Think of climate controlled storage units as "temperature controlled" – cooled in the summer and heated in the winter.
- Helps protect valuables from extreme temperature fluctuations that can damage wood furniture, electronics, plastic and wax.
- Keeps you comfortable if you visit your storage spaces frequently.
Search Climate Controlled Storage
Humidity Controlled Storage Units
Humidity controlled storage units adjust the humidity of the air inside your space to maintain safe levels of moisture regardless of temperature fluctuations.
- Humidity control reduces likelihood of mold and mildew growth, metal rust, paper rot, etc.
- Ideal for storing valuable documents, furniture, electronics, etc.
- Superior to portable dehumidifiers or packaged moisture control products.
Search Humidity Controlled Storage
Heated Storage Units
In cold winter climates, heated storage spaces help protect your stored items from the effects of even the coldest temperatures.
- Temperatures inside the storage space are carefully monitored during the cold months and heated to help preserve your belongings.
- Keeps you warmer and more comfortable when you visit your storage unit.
Search Heated Storage Units
Air Cooled Storage Units
Air cooled spaces are cooled by air blown through water vapor to lower the temperature.
- Ideal for belongings that can't withstand high temperatures, but are tolerant of slightly higher humidity levels.
- Consider an air cooled space for furniture, plastics, glass, pottery, wax, and most woods.
- Keeps you cooler and more comfortable when you visit your storage unit.
Air Conditioned Storage Units
For the hottest climates, air conditioned storage spaces cool and help protect your valuable items from the effects of extreme heat.
- HVAC cooling lowers the temperature to safer levels for valuables sensitive to heat.
- Consider air conditioned spaces for household furniture, files and boxes, metals, plastics, glass, pottery and wax.
- Keeps you cool and more comfortable when you visit your storage unit.
Search Air Conditioned Storage Units
Traditional Storage Units
Traditional storage units are our most popular choice for storage. Suitable for the types of items you would be comfortable storing in a typical household garage.
- For storing items not susceptible to heat or cold temperature fluctuations.
- Many traditional storage units provide the convenience of drive-up access. See the benefits of drive-up access.
Search Traditional Storage Units
- Electronics Climate controlled units are the ideal storage environment for Electronics. You may store DVDs, CDs, Vinyl Records, XBOX/ Playstation, Laptop/ Computer, Tablet/ e-Readers, Blu-Rays, Cell phones, iPods, Television Sets, Cameras, or Video Games. Humidity controlled units are also acceptable, but is not recommended you use tradional storage for any of these items.
- Appliances Collimate controlled, Humidity contrled, and Traditional storage units may all be used for storing Appliances. You may store your Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Portable Header/Fan, Air Conditioning Unit, Vacuum Cleaner, Dishwasher, Toaster, Water Heater, Sewing Machine, and Oven. Traditional storage is not recommended if you plan on storing a Sewing Machine.
- Furniture Climate controlled and Humidity controlled units may both be used for storing Furniture. You may store your Mattress, Chairs, Tables, Sofa/ Couches, Antiques, Mirrors, Dishes and Glassware, Lamps, Dressers, Bed Frame, Entertainment Units, Cribs, High chairs, and Car Seats . You may use Traditional Storage if you do not plan on storing Sofa/Couches or Antiques.
- Entertainment Climate controlled and Humidity controlled units may both be used for storing your Entertainment & Hobbies items. You may store your Photographs and Prints, Audio/Visual Equipment, Sports Equipment, Memorabilia, Collectibles, Books, Art, Comic Books, Magazines, Newspapers, Toys, Musical Instruments. Traditional Storage is not recommended unless you are only storing sports equipment or children's toys.
- Spare Supplies Climate controlled and Humidity controlled units may both be used for storing your Spare Supplies. You may store Holiday Decorations, Seasonal Items, Medical/Pharmaceutical Supplies, Cosmetics, Misc. Office Equipment, Party Supplies, Classroom Supplies, Gardening Tools/Supplies, and Office Supplies. Traditional Storage is not recommended if you are storing Medical/Pharmaceutical Supplies or Cosmetics.
- Other/Misc Climate controlled and Humidity controlled units may both be used for storing your Other/Miscellaneous items. You may store Clothing, Personal Records, Luggage, Blankets, Sheets, Bedding, Household Files, Business Documents, Bikes, Wheelchairs/Walkers, Skateboards/Scooters, and Strollers. Traditional Storage is not recommended if you are storing Personal Records, Household Files, or Business Documents.
|Items||Traditional||Climate Controlled||Humidity Controlled|
|Vinyl Records||Not Recommended||Recommended||Acceptable|
|XBOX/ Playstation||Not Recommended||Recommended||Acceptable|
|Laptop/ Computer||Not Recommended||Recommended||Acceptable|
|Tablet/ e-Readers||Not Recommended||Recommended||Acceptable|
|Cell phones, iPods||Not Recommended||Recommended||Acceptable|
|Television Sets||Not Recommended||Recommended||Acceptable|
|Video Games||Not Recommended||Recommended||Acceptable|