Property Service Manager
TypeFull Time Position
Hours Ask for Details
Corporate Benefits Click Here for more information
• Provide effective leadership and direct support to the Project Service Coordinator, Commercial Lease Administrator, Fleet Coordinator, Gates and Access Control Manager, Elevator Maintenance Manager, Signage Project Manager, and Property Maintenance Administrators.
• To work with the Vice President of Construction Management on large initiatives developing strategies and protocols that improve productivity and efficiency.
• Review and negotiate National Maintenance Agreements, including but not limited, to Elevators, Roofing, OH Doors, and HVAC.
• Work with R&M Project Director to develop and monitor annual Capital Expenditures, and Repair and Maintenance budgets.
• Training of all new project managers in the use of all Life Storage products, programs, procedures & protocols.
• Implement, lead and manage department Green Initiatives.
• Conduct internal coordination meetings with direct reports.
III. REPORTS PREPARED:
• Provide monthly report to Vice President of Construction Management
• Internal: Establish and maintain positive interface with Repair and Maintenance Project Director, Project Managers, Regional Vice Presidents, Area Managers, the Vice President of Construction and other Life Storage departments.
• External: Maintain positive interface with local and state authorities, design professionals, contractors and vendors.
• Education: Two year Associate degree in Construction, Architecture, or Business Administration.
• Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Construction Administration