Free Truck Rental with Storage Rental
To find a Life Storage location where you can use our van or truck for free, enter your city or zip code!
Money in your Pocket
Think of all the trips you save your car, and the gas money you'll get back with that. Plus, you'll save more than $50!
- We'll waive the rental fee, a $29.95 value!
- You'll receive 25 miles free - that's a $20+ value (Please remember, you still need to fill the gas tank).
What's the Catch?
There's really no catch, but there are a couple of those pesky disclaimers:
- The free rental is based on availability
- The trucks and vans are assigned to specific time slots, and the fee is waived for ONE time slot per storage space that you rent.
- The free rental must be used within 14 days of renting your storage space.
- You'll still need to follow all the rules and provide the necessary documents and deposit.
Van and Truck Features
- Automatic transmission and power steering make our trucks easy to drive.
- Air conditioning and heat for your comfort.
- Large cargo area lets you move up to two rooms of stuff plus appliances in a single trip.
- Cargo tie-downs to secure your belongings while you drive. We also rent hand-trucks and moving blankets to assist with your move.
- Collision Damage Waiver is available because "stuff happens". It saves you repair costs on the truck if there is an accident.
Moving Truck and Van Rental
Why pay the pros when we have a convenient do-it-yourself option? Certain Life Storage locations offer a van or truck you can use for your move! While we reserve our moving vehicles for our new customers moving into storage, we will rent them out for other things when they're not being used. Ask your Life Storage Store Manager for details.
The fine print - isn't that always the case?
We're sorry to bog you down with all the rules, but we know you're likely stressed-out with your move and all, so bear with us while we make sure we're all on the same page:
Vehicle - Life Storage carries moving trucks AND moving vans. The vehicle varies by store so be sure to check with your store about which is available. Both the trucks and vans are spacious and easy to use.
Rental Time Slot - Our team at the storage facility will provide you with a rental time slot. You'll need to pick up and return the Life Storage Truck during those hours, or our next customer will be really mad! If you are late, we reserve the right to charge a late return fee and possibly an extra time slot.
- We'll have the gas tank full when you pick it up, all we ask is that you replace what you use before returning it. Remember, re-fueling fees are not your friend!
- As with all vehicle rentals, we do charge a mileage fee, but people tell us we're less expensive than most!
Accidents - Nobody likes to think about it, but accidents do happen. If you get into an accident using our truck, you are responsible for any damage. With that said, be sure you review the safety precautions prior driving the truck!
- A current driver's license
- A valid insurance card in your name. If you don't have insurance, or cannot produce an insurance card, you'll need to take our Collision Damage Coverage at a nominal additional cost.
- A deposit by credit card or cash - please contact us for details.