TypeFull Time Position
Hours Mon-Sat 9-6 , Sun 12-4
Pay Range $10.00
Address 130 Route 206 Hillsborough, NJ
Note Applicants must have a valid driver's license and must be able to work on the weekends.
Benefits Click Here for more information
As a Maintenance employee, will be responsible for:
• Perform cleaning of units, halls, floors and walls.
• Clean property and aisles of all trash, leaves and miscellaneous debris.
• Maintain and clean structural systems, i.e. downspouts, gutters, etc.
• Perform maintenance on roll-up doors, i.e. lube guides, replace ropes, and replace weather stripping.
• Perform required maintenance on golf cart, i.e. wash, and check tires and battery.
• Maintain all lighting fixtures on the property and in office space.
• Must be able to safely operate power hand tools.
• Perform other tasks as assigned for the successful operation of the company.
Just some benefits of working at Life Storage include:
• NO NIGHT HOURS! Our stores are open from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday through Saturday, and for only four hours on Sunday. Family is a big part of Life, and our limited store hours give you the ability to spend more time with your family and friends!
• Health Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
• Investment opportunities through our 401(k) Plan which includes company matching.
• Paid vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays, plus medical, disability, and military leave options
• A free Employee Assistance Program (EAP), storage and rental discounts, an employee wellness program, employee Life Insurance, and much more!
Other things to note:
• Our customers need us on weekends, so you’ve got to work some weekends. But we are as flexible as possible with scheduling to help you achieve great work-life balance.
• Because you may need to replenish supplies and there might be a truck on property, you’ll need a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Sorry, but it’s a requirement.
• Every employee must to submit to a background check
• Some of the physical requirements of the job include daily walks of the property, cleaning the units and the property, opening and closing the storage doors (up to 50 lbs), and similar light activities. These are necessary to do this job.
If you’re looking for a great, growing company that can offer you a rewarding career, Life Storage might be right for you! Apply now!